Ask Chelsea Anything: Motivation, Mindset and More!
Recently I asked this wonderful village of dance coaches and teachers to submit questions that I could answer on the show. So in this episode, I have 3 questions about sport psychology and dance straight from the community. One of my favorite things about my job is getting to know and connect with fellow dance professionals and passionate coaches. So know that my inbox is always open, or send me a DM on Instagram and tell me what’s on your mind.
This episode we address:
- How do I keep motivated towards the end of the season
- How do I make my dancers believe in themselves the way I do
- How to break the mindset barrier between being the dancer and now the coach, i.e. teaching your dancers things you could never do with confidence
Here are some highlights:
- [1m 56s] How do I keep motivated?
- [3m 36s] T.A.R.G.E.T method to increase motivation
- [13m15s] I wish my dancers would believe in themselves, HELP!
- [18m 01s] The last words I say to my dancers before they take the stage
- [18m 45s] How can I teach dancers something I couldn’t do as a dancer
Mentioned in the Show:
Looking for more guidance writting your own coaching philosopgy? Download the workbook to get started!
This episode is brought to you by the dance coach membership: Relevé. Click to learn more about the program!
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please leave a rating and review on Apple podcasts!
Be sure to snap a screenshot and tag me on instagram @dr.chelsea.pierotti as you’re listening this week.