Want Stronger Dancers? Change their Mindset
This week’s episode is all about growth mindset. You may have heard of it, but do you know how to implement it with your dancers? Change how they learn and everything else improves along with their mindset. I start by sharing a quick definition of the concept of a growth mindset, but the heart of the episode is talking about how you can implement growth mindset strategies into your classes and practices.
Along with this episode, you can download the freebie 23 Questions and Statements to Encourage a Growth Mindset in Your Dancers to help you implement what we cover.
Here are some highlights:
- [4m 46s] Mindset changes how we view success
- [7m 01s] Growth Mindset and how they react to failure
- [9m13s] Mindset can change, here’s how
- [12m 10s] How our language can help set high expectations
- [14m 29s] Situations that send us into a fixed mindset
Mentioned in the Show:
Want more ideas on how to implement what we talk about in the episode with your dancrs? Download the free guide: Growth Mindset Questions and Statements
Did you enjoy today’s episode?
Please leave a rating and review on Apple podcasts!
Be sure to snap a screenshot and tag me on instagram @dr.chelsea.pierotti as you’re listening this week.