Episode 86: The Power of Asking the Right Questions with Dr. Noah St. John
If you’ve ever used affirmations with your dancers, this episode introduces a tool for a different way to use them. My guest today is Dr. Noah, a former professional dancer and a peak performance executive mental coach to the stars, who speaks on the power of using AFFORMATIONS instead of affirmations. This might be a subtle change, but it might make a huge difference for you and your dancers.
Dr. Noah danced with the Richmond Ballet, the Boston Ballet, Hartford Ballet and is also a keynote speaker who’s famous for helping people and companies take out their head trash and make more money while fulfilling their mission. He teaches his clients about the power of asking the right questions to help plant more positive thought seeds in your brain. Dr. Noah also teaches the Freedom Lifestyle Formula. Tune in to find out more!
Key Highlights –
- [2m 40s] – What Getting Your Life Back Means to Dr. Noah
- [5m 45s] – The Freedom Lifestyle Formula
- [7m 45s] – To Change Your Life, Change the Thought Seeds You’re Planting
- [10m 01s] – Affirmations vs. AFFORMATIONS
- [18m 23s] – Advice on Helping our Dancers Believe in Themselves
- [26m 13s] – A Starting AFFORMATION
- [29m 40s]c- More About Dr. Noah and His Work
- Dr. Noah’s AFFOMRATIONS Method: https://afformations.com/get-afformations-secure
- Dr. Noah’s Website: https://noahstjohn.com/
- AFFORM Wear: https://afformwear.com/
- Millionaire AFFORMATIONS Book: https://millionaireafformations.com/get-millionaire-book-secure
To submit a question, anonymously or not, head to www.chelseapierotti.com/podcast and you’ll see a link to submit a question.
Did you enjoy today’s episode? Please leave a rating and review on your favorite podcast platform!
Be sure to visit me on Instagram @dr.chelsea.pierotti for more mental skills advice for dancers.
Dr. Noah St. John
Legendary Executive Coach, Iconic Keynote Speaker and #1 Bestselling Author Noah St. John, Ph.D. is recognized as “The Father of AFFORMATIONS®” and “The Mental Health Coach to The Stars.”
Noah St. John is recognized as one of the most requested, in-demand business and motivational keynote speakers and executive coaches in the world.
He is the only author in history to have works published by Hay House, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Mindvalley, Nightingale-Conant and the Chicken Soup for the Soul publisher.
Noah has also delivered over 1,000+ presentations for corporations, associations, business groups, colleges, universities and youth organizations worldwide.
Noah St. John speaks for groups ranging from 25-25,000+ and is available for interview for TV, radio, podcasts, print and online media.